No but and maybe I dreamed it but didn't someone send a link from gizmodo for a
cable card tuner for the PC.

I can't find the email and can't recover it from deleted items.

Also, one other thing to check.  Is Comcast in your area going to switched
digital video (SDV)?  If so, you may or may not be able to use the cable card.

Basically what happens with SDV is, say no one in your area is watching channel
175,   Then Comcast doesn't transmit channel 175  in your area and that
bandwidth is freed up for other services, cable modems, video on demand...

Their cable boxes have the ability to tell the head end what channel you are
watching so the head end knows what channels to transmit.

You will need a tuning resolver so your pc can talk back to the head end.

I hear these are available for the Tivo series 3 and HD boxes, but fortunately
Comcast in my area hasn't implemented SDV yet.

You may want to browse around on www.avscience.com.  Lots of knowledge there,
in the forums.

Also, here is a Wikipedia link on how SDV works.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Switched_video

Good luck.

Glen.