From: Tim Vander Kooi [mailto:tvanderk...@expl.com]
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2009 3:38 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Win 7 Price

The pricing that you are now running into is exactly why SA exists. If
you had purchased SA on the licenses originally you wouldn't be worrying
about your upgrade cost now, you could just do it. For me it is very
much worth the cost of SA to not have to worry about what version of
which software package I am running. I'm just legal. It really is
awesome.
Tim