John,

Are you primarily looking at providing additional storage to existing
servers or are you looking to consolidate your file servers and serve up
storage to clients directly from a storage unit? If the latter, it sounds
like you want a solution capable serving up CIFS.

On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 7:56 AM, John Aldrich
<jaldr...@blueridgecarpet.com>wrote:

>  Thanks. That sort of talk made me suspicious that he was blowing smoke,
> but it seems like a good product, nonetheless, and if it comes in cheaper
> than the “big boys” I may go with that, especially since ASB recommends ‘em.

<<image002.jpg>>

<<image001.jpg>>