I would also jump in here and comment that while you say your needs are
simple, they may not be in the future.

Additionally you will want to take a look at the software offerings of each
vendor.

I work for a storage vendor myself and I'm not going to pitch you on one,
but here is what I will tell you.

If you just want a bunch of disk that is redundant, ANYONE will sell you
that and you can buy it mega cheap. Open the back pages of PCWorld and you
will find a dozen of them waiting for your call.

 But if you actually want this stuff to work for YOU and ultimately save you
time, money, and your data, you need to look at what types of applications
these vendors are going to include. What do you use to provision LUNS? How
do you do snapshots, backups, replication, manage data like Exchange or SQL,
etc? Can they do native deduplication of data? All of this stuff is
important and while you may not realize it now, you should.  You go buy a
big box of disk and you are going to find yourself hitting  a brick wall at
some point down the way.

Understand how each vendor does snapshots and what kind of storage and
performance impact it is going to have on your storage device.