That's bullshit. Pure and simple.

From: Kim Longenbaugh [mailto:k...@colonialsavings.com]
Sent: Friday, October 09, 2009 8:49 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: NAS/SAN

Sales talk, nothing but!

  _____

From: John Aldrich [mailto:jaldr...@blueridgecarpet.com]
Sent: Friday, October 09, 2009 10:39 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues

Ok, I just got off the phone with a StoneFly sales engineer.He had some
interesting things to say about EMC/Dell/Equallogic/NetApp and LSI. I need
some fact-checking from people who know more than I about this sort of
thing. he said that those are "dumb" ISCSI devices that can't handle a lot
of connections at once and that I ought to buy their product because that
hardware can handle a lot more connections and a lot higher throughput than
the competition.

Was he just blowing smoke up my rear or is that stuff true?

Thanks!

John-AldrichTile-Tools

<<image001.jpg>>

<<image002.jpg>>