That's probably just a registration message which means nothing.

If this is a user provided device, I can almost assure you that the user has
the wrong plan.

In fact I had a user like that today.

From: Eldridge, Dave [mailto:d...@parkviewmc.com]
Sent: Monday, December 28, 2009 4:47 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: can't get BB to initalize to BES

That's a definite possibility. I assume that's an option you have to pay/ask
for when you sign up.

The user did call me as I was walking out that she did get two emails from
RIM. I don't know what they are but would they send a notice that your data
plan doesn't support a BES environment?

Thanks

dave