From: John Cook [mailto:john.c...@pfsf.org]
Sent: 06 January 2010 14:55
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: How long to get a server?

+1 on Dell, YMMV but if you're not ordering a fairly vanilla config,  shiz
happens with the supply chain sometimes. I've never had anything take more than
a day or two longer than expected and that usually was with the carrier.

John W. Cook
Systems Administrator
Partnership For Strong Families
315 SE 2nd Ave