I have never had serious delays getting equipment from Dell. We have pretty
much gone direct to Dell for everything we have bought from them, and had
pretty good results. Saying that, our two Dell servers were bought from a
reseller who came and set them up for us, and we had good results with that
too. Our direct-from-Dell purchases have always been desktops, and normally
I quoted them out on the Premier website and sent them to my sales rep who
usually managed to tweak the numbers and get me a slight discount even on
the Premier site.

We have never had any delays, probably through building the quote myself.