From: Richard Stovall [mailto:rich...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 25, 2010 10:51 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: gateway metric question

Are all the iSCSI nodes on the same broadcast segment?  If there's no
need to route to a different segment, then you don't need a gateway on
that NIC.  Where did you read that about iSCSI client connectivity
suffering without a gateway?  None of our iSCSI clients or targets have
gateways configured and I've never seen any issues because of it.

Hope this helps,
RS