You really should have just the one default gateway. Configure static routes to
reach VLANs on other interfaces.

Cheers
Ken

From: N Parr [mailto:npar...@mortonind.com]
Sent: Friday, 26 February 2010 1:45 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: gateway metric question

Yes they are on on the same segment and there's no need to route.  That being
said all my VLANS including the ISCSI VLANs are routable between each other.  I
have a few pc's on dissimilar VLANS that weren't able to resolve the file
server, when I added the gateway address to the ISCSI NIC they could then
resolve the server name on the LAN Side.