From: N Parr [mailto:npar...@mortonind.com]
Sent: Monday, 1 March 2010 9:59 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: gateway metric question

You may be on to something there.  Although I don't know why this server would
want to be a pain about it.  I have one other server that does have all the DNS
and Gateway info in the ISCSI adapter settings and it's been working fine for
months.  Maybe because it's 2003 and physical and the PITA one is 2008 and
Virtual.