+1 Jay.

Just because you can't possibly imagine what you can do now with a 50 meg
Upload doesn't mean it won't be required or well received 10 years from now.
Who would have thought 10 years ago a 25 Mbps pipe or Fiber to the curb
would be even necessary or available, and for some it probably is
overkill....not for me. A shared 10 meg pipe from Time warner is so much
worse than any other carrier's 25 meg and the upload being 512K should
really be illegal for a big telco such as they are and for what's
commensurately available across the nation.