From: Tom Miller [mailto:tmil...@hnncsb.org]
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2010 8:00 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Riverbed Steelhead appliances v. Cisco WAAS v. Citrix Branch
repeater

Hi Folks,

I'm looking at these products.   Any comments, suggestions,
recommendations?  Citrix claims the branch repeater is in part designed
to accelerate/optimize ICA traffic (we plan to deploy Citrix XenDesktop
over the next 12 months if the pilot is successful).  Not that Cisco and
Riverbed products can't do the same.

I have not used any of the above and would welcome your comments on
management, ease of use, and does it work as it is claimed to work
(would you buy it again)?

Tom Miller
Engineer, Information Technology
Hampton-Newport News Community Services Board
757-788-0528

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
copies of the original message.