I might be a little baised, since I worked for APC as my first job and been a
loyal supporter of their UPS's for years, but you just can't beat the quality
of the systems, especially the Powerstructure systems, but I have either used
or troubleshooted or supported everything from the Backup to Smart Ups to
Matrix, Symmetrix and Powerstructure UPS over the last 10+ years, and again you
can't beat the quality.

Edward Ziots

CISSP,MCSA,MCP+I,Security +,Network +,CCA

Network Engineer

Lifespan Organization

401-639-3505

ezi...@lifespan.org