From: Angus Scott-Fleming [mailto:angu...@geoapps.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2010 11:20 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: UPSes

Re-asking the main question:

--
Angus Scott-Fleming
GeoApps, Tucson, Arizona

________________________________
Any medical information contained in this electronic message is CONFIDENTIAL
and privileged. It is unlawful for unauthorized persons to view, copy,
disclose, or disseminate CONFIDENTIAL information. This electronic message may
contain information that is confidential and/or legally privileged. It is
intended only for the use of the individual(s) and/or entity named as
recipients in the message. If you are not an intended recipient of this
message, please notify the sender immediately and delete this material from
your computer. Do not deliver, distribute or copy this message, and do not
disclose its contents or take any action in reliance on the information that it
contains.