From: Jeramey Valley [mailto:vall...@bcreek.k12.mi.us]
Sent: Friday, April 30, 2010 12:21 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Steve Jobs on Flash

Please include a link where I can download Flash for my existing Android phone or order such an Android Phone itself. Last check, there was no shipping "mobile" Flash, nor anyway to use it with Android.

Have a first-gen Droid User here that really could benefit from it.

--

Regards,

Jeramey Valley
vall...@bcreek.k12.mi.us