From: James Kerr [mailto:cluster...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, May 10, 2010 2:27 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Wireless Routers

I recall buying a Netgear router for a my home a few years back and returning
it to the store the same day and buying a Belkin. Don't remember what the deal
was with the netgear but I know I said I would never buy another netgear
wireless router. It was pretty though. Right now I have a Linksys WRT54G2 (I
think that's the model) and its solid.

James