From: Kennedy, Jim [mailto:kennedy...@elyriaschools.org]
Sent: Tuesday, 11 May 2010 11:58 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Life just keeps getting better....

In the context of simple whitelisting systems I agree, but in the case of
something like CSA unless your fake Notepad has specific permissions to modify
scvhost (for example) it will get denied. By specific I mean VERY specific.
That process started by a specific user from a specific path has the ability to
do a specific modification to scvhost and again only to a specific path and a
specific modification.

So that code can run and do things, but taking over a box or modifying a box
isn't going to happen.