13_Lollipop_Lane ? :)

Shook

-----Original Message-----
From: Kurt Buff [mailto:kurt.b...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, May 21, 2010 3:59 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: script SSID for wireless configs

If drive by intruders see either WPA or WPA2 they will most likely keep going.

If they see WEP they might stick around after the 30 seconds it takes
to crack it, and if it's open then they're golden.

I'd be more worried about the 13-year old neighbor boy who is running
Linux brute-forcing your network than someone outside of your
neighborhood.

That "unkown" SSID is more tempting than not.

I use my street address as my SSID, FWIW.

Kurt