Yes, but it depends on the size of the box.

If you're building or purchasing a box that can only support 5 or 6 VMs,
then DataCenter is overkill.

If you're building a box that can support 15-20+ VMs, then you'll save
tremendously by going with DataCenter because that will be the only OS
license you need.  (CALs sold separately. Some assembly required.)

-ASB: http://XeeSM.com/AndrewBaker

<<image002.png>>

<<image001.jpg>>