How aboute vipre perium enterprise, it can do web fliter over the the
internet, (and manage filters / firewall rules via console), ALSO USE A  ssl
vpn client that required to use the laptop before they can go on the
internet. And maybe thier a 2008 server tool, to set gp to enforce that.

--
Justin
IT-TECH