On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 7:39 PM, Matthew W. Ross
<mr...@ephrataschools.org> wrote:
> In fear of taking this topic waaay of course...

  I'm not really sure it had much of a proper topic to begin with. :)

> There was a version of Windows XP for Itanium.

  No kidding.  I didn't know that.  What was it good for?  There's no
x86 compatibility on the Itanium, right?  So almost no software.  I
guess maybe you could open *really big* files in Notepad... ;-)

> Ever see 127 USB devices plugged into the same root USB port?

  Hah!

   Hmmm, a few of these would come in handy:

http://thepirata.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/49_port_usb_hub_01-499x333.jpg

-- Ben