From: Raper, Jonathan - Eagle [mailto:jra...@eaglemds.com]
Sent: 03 August 2010 19:17
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Guilty, will change after reading this.

We actually had a cabling contractor come in one time that plugged a fiber
termination heater into a UPS that powered the main switch for a large 4 story
multi-tenant building. Fortunately it didn't cause any damage - all it did was
overload the UPS and consequently the switch lost power. Needless to say, I was
not happy, as practically every tenant in the building at the time needed
hospital connectivity, which was fed through the switch that he took down.

Jonathan L. Raper, A+, MCSA, MCSE
Technology Coordinator
Eagle Physicians & Associates, PA
jra...@eaglemds.com