From: Bill Humphries [mailto:nt...@hedgedigger.com]
Sent: Friday, September 10, 2010 11:59 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: ex2010 not delivering to yahoo.com addresses

Hi all,

So, we have recently installed exchange 2010 in our shop to get some experience
with it.  i have some weird issue.  It seems that messages going to yahoo.com
are sitting in the queue on the edge transport server and giving our users
delayed message NDRs.  I have used telnet from the machine to send a message to
yahoo without a problem.

If I track one of these messages using the new nifty tracking in OWA it tells
me the messages have been handed off:

Submitted
9/10/2010 10:37 AM
The message was submitted. Transferred
9/10/2010 10:37 AM
The message was successfully handed off to a different e-mail system. This is
as far as we can track it.

Any ideas what could could be causing this or what else I should be looking at?

This Exchange is a totally different beast from 2003.

Bill

or send an email to