Yahoo employs greylisting of messages as part of their email security
approach.

I wouldn't mind if they'd do it on the first messages of the day, or first
set from that IP or whatever, but they seem to do it for every email.

You might want to enable domain keys or DKIM and see if they handle those
messages more expeditiously....

*ASB *(My XeeSM Profile) <http://XeeSM.com/AndrewBaker>
*Exploiting Technology for Business Advantage...*
* *