So, does message tracking gui work on edge server in SP1?  I understand
that it is outside of the forest and can't make use of AD, but it seems
like tracking messages from an edge transport would be important for
tracking down problems with email flow or delivery...and connecting to
AD shouldn't be necessary to provide useful information.

Now to figure out how to use that Get-MessageTrackingLog commandlet.

Bill