From: Andrew S. Baker [mailto:asbz...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2010 6:16 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Switch opinions

Why not contact HP support?

Seems like a configuration issue.  And if the consultant doesn't know what to
look for, the behavior will likely crop up when you put a (more expensive)
managed switch from Cisco in there.

ASB (My XeeSM Profile)<http://XeeSM.com/AndrewBaker>
Exploiting Technology for Business Advantage...

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 3:00 PM, Evan Brastow