*>>**What steps have been done to prevent this situation from ocurring, if
any? *

We already have this potential problem with the step down functionality of
most modern processors.

I would expect more malware to UNLOCK processing power in order to send more
spam and more effectively perform DDoS attacks without being noticed.

*ASB *(My XeeSM Profile) <http://XeeSM.com/AndrewBaker>
*Exploiting Technology for Business Advantage...*
* *