*>>**And Samsung comes out with the exact same TV with all of those
functions built in but they have gimped the HD function to 720 and the HDMI
outputs/inputs and disabled 3D as sold it for 1500.00 dollars and I could
afford it, purchased knowing it was that way, I would be fine with it.  My
intent and expectation in line with what I am receiving.  I would further be
happy that to upgrade to HDMI and HD 1080p in a few months with the raise I
could upgrade without changing out my TV and losing the money I put out for
the original. *

Good example, Greg.

>From my perspective, that is what this amounts to.

*ASB *(My XeeSM Profile) <http://XeeSM.com/AndrewBaker>
*Exploiting Technology for Business Advantage...*
* *