Reevaluating your traditions in light of new developments is often
enlightening, and occasionally beneficial.

I used to think a server was a physical piece of hardware too. In the last year
I've commissioned 10-20X as many "servers" as I have pieces of physical server
hardware, thanks to virtualization.

-sc