It's already been pointed out that the car analogies aren't helping...

*>>** I think that most folks **who go to the electronics store or Wal-Mart
are going to say "heck, if this **isn't the top of the line, I don't want
it." *

You really think that people are going to Walmart for *Top Of The
Line*products?!?

Alrighty, then...

-ASB