UNITE!

-sc

From: Richard Stovall [mailto:rich...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2010 12:47 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Small server

Gonna have to put that one on the least favorite list too.

On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 12:13 PM, Steven M. Caesare
<scaes...@caesare.com> wrote:

Please forgive my hyperbole... but yeah... not a lot of production
installations I've heard of.

Not that I really feel that large DB's are a great match for a VM'd
environment, it's just their stance that sticks in my craw.

-sc