From: Andrew S. Baker [mailto:asbz...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 29 September 2010 12:02 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Small server

I had that battle two years ago with some developers, and we created a set of
VMs for them, and let them compare performance between the VMs and the physical
systems.

When they couldn't tell the difference in performance or usability, they were
given only VMs.  :)

ASB (My XeeSM Profile)<http://XeeSM.com/AndrewBaker>
Exploiting Technology for Business Advantage...

On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 11:56 AM, David Lum