From: Andrew S. Baker [mailto:asbz...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2011 4:45 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: DHCP reservations explained...

If DNS stops monitoring, I'd like my monitoring server to notice that too.
The likelihood is that the apps I am running will rely on DNS, so other things
will break beyond the monitoring.

ASB (My Bio via About.Me<http://about.me/Andrew.S.Baker/bio>)
Exploiting Technology for Business Advantage...

On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 2:37 PM, Michael B. Smith