Entire Data-center go offline because something went wrong servicing the UPS
in 'routine' maintenance.  Several hundred physical, virtual, mainframe,
etc.... that was also not a good night, last month....  :)

There's a big 'portal UPS in a trailer with cables going into the building
right now and some poor security guard that gets to stand near it until a
replacement goes in.

Steven Peck
http://www.blkmtn.org