On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 5:59 PM, Steve Ens <stevey...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the info (and the questions).  The networks are separate.

  "The networks are separate."  That's remarkably opaque.

  For the 3rd time:  What does the network topology look like?  That
is, how do these two different IP networks exist?  Are they on one
switch (or set of switches) with two different VLANs?  Two completely
separate switches (or sets of switches)?  Something else?  Ideally,
tell us what make & model switch(es) are involved, and VLAN ID #s, and
which IP nets are on which switch.  I could prolly give you the
ProCurve CLI commands if I knew anything about your network.  Throw me
a bone here.

-- Ben