Technical aspect aside, I think one of the most important factors in any
situation is how well one fits into the mix of current employees.

Before taking my last gig, they invited me in to spend a half day with
them, to meet them and get a glimpse into the environment, both
technical and personal.

This was after my initial interview, which took place at a sushi
restaurant.

I think the half day spent there was a HUGE help to both sides, in
making the decision on if I was a good fit for the company and
vice-versa.

Don Guyer

Windows Systems Engineer

Datasafe Platform