Precisely...

Every solution requires some level of mitigation of risk, and even then,
some mitigations need their own mitigations.   Everyone has to weigh the
risk and make their own choice.

But there is value in an intelligent sourcing strategy for services.

*ASB *(Professional Bio <http://about.me/Andrew.S.Baker/bio>)
 *Harnessing the Advantages of Technology for the SMB market...

 *