DISA requires renaming and disabling the guest account. I understand the
logic, rename the account from the get-go and then if you use it (not that I
know anyone that does), it is not the default name. This is easily done with
a GPO.

DISA has guidelines about seriously restricting access to the log files but
makes no mention of encryption.

Robert