Out of curiousity, what benefits are provided with the HP agents? The reason
I ask is because we're in the early stages of implementing VMWare in our
environment. I've been working closely with our new Architect who was
previously a consultant that designed and implemented VMWare deployments. He
has been pretty vocal against the installation of the HP agents and/or Dell
Open manage solutions for ESX. He indicated he has experienced far too many
kernel panics (purple screens of death?) caused by these two pieces of
software.

Given the problems you seem to be having with the installation, I was
wondering if it was all worth it.

- Sean

On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 9:43 AM, Damien Solodow <damien.solo...@harrison.edu