I've tried centering inside of mocha using it's 'calibrate center' method,
but it didn't seem to affect the image. Offsetting in nuke does make it a
tiny bit smoother, but I think that's because the image is being filtered
by the transform. Hmm.

On Wed, Feb 17, 2016 at 1:19 PM, Elias Ericsson Rydberg <
elias.ericsson.rydb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> 16-bit does have a few bits less of precision (pun intended), but I
> wouldn't think it would cause aliasing. I haven't used mocha extensively,
> so I can only guess. It's not one of those cases where you have offset X
> and Y by 0.5 pixels or something?
> Den 17 feb 2016 8:49 em skrev "Nick Guth" <nick.g...@gmail.com>:
>
>> Mocha seems to kick out 16bit distortion maps and I don't see any options
>> to up that 32bit. When I'm using the maps in nuke I get really hard aliased
>> edges. Blurring the map 3 pixels seems to help a little.
>>
>> Anyone have luck with smooth transitions from mocha distortion maps?

Nick Guth
motion . composite . design
www.nickguth.com