1. Nuke Planar bails on tracks that Mocha handles easily.
2. Mocha is faster.
3. Nuke's implementation of B-Splines sucks so using Planar Tracker to help
with Roto is less useful than it should be - I refuse to use Nuke Beziers for a
lot of roto - terrible results IMO and Nuke Bezier never really got as good as
Shake had them.
4. Cannot Ctrl Drag select more than one corner select multiple corner point
for the Planar Surface itself, (yet you can just fine in a regular corner pin
?!).
5. UI is really hard to work in especially again with Planar Surfaces since you
can only grab the corner points and they are just dots like every other point
in the Viewer - somehow just making them yellow is not exactly cutting it ...
try this in Mocha - you can easily drag edges as well - why doesn't Nuke have
this and more for the money you pay for it ?
6. and on and on and on

... back to sleep now ...
---
Andrew Mumford