Is it still the "planar" implementation of the cameratracker, or does it track textures by now? That was always the big annoying difference to mocha.

Am 26.05.2016 um 01:00 schrieb Randy Little:
Dito Andrew.

Randy S. Little
http://reel.rslittle.com
http://imdb.com/name/nm2325729/

On Wed, May 25, 2016 at 6:45 PM, Andrew Mumford <a_mumf...@mac.com <mailto:a_mumf...@mac.com>> wrote:

    1. Nuke Planar bails on tracks that Mocha handles easily.
    2. Mocha is faster.
    3. Nuke's implementation of B-Splines sucks so using Planar
    Tracker to help with Roto is less useful than it should be - I
    refuse to use Nuke Beziers for a lot of roto - terrible results
    IMO and Nuke Bezier never really got as good as Shake had them.
    4. Cannot Ctrl Drag select more than one corner select multiple
    corner point for the Planar Surface itself, (yet you can just fine
    in a regular corner pin ?!).
    5. UI is really hard to work in especially again with Planar
    Surfaces since you can only grab the corner points and they are
    just dots like every other point in the Viewer - somehow just
    making them yellow is not exactly cutting it ... try this in Mocha
    - you can easily drag edges as well - why doesn't Nuke have this
    and more for the money you pay for it ?
    6. and on and on and on

    ... back to sleep now ...

    ---