To digress; overall it would be good if NukeX would pursue a best-in-class
goal - like the new Vector tools.

Currently it appears that if it reaches 3/4 then it's finished, i.e. camera
tracker performance is better in Nuke10 with caching but SynthEyes solves
more robustly, the roto tools could do with soft selections as in 3d
packages to move a bunch of vertices with weighting , planar tracker should
compete with mocha 90% of the time, denoise should compete with Neat,
RayTracer is still far behind AtomKraft from 4 years ago, the 3d viewport
is death just viewing normals.