From: nuke-users-boun...@support.thefoundry.co.uk
<nuke-users-boun...@support.thefoundry.co.uk> on behalf of Michael Garrett
<michaeld...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, 17 October 2016 10:33:36 PM
To: Nuke user discussion
Subject: [Nuke-users] Input Process not concatenating

Not sure if this is common knowledge, but I'm guessing that it is:
I was looking into a workflow where I set the shot CDL as an input process,
with the show lut as a viewer process on top of that.

Unfortunately, the input process and viewer process do not concatenate. I end
up with milky blacks and flattened highlights. So at this stage, it looks like
I will only burn the CDL into the dailies (sRGB, jpeg sequence and h.264) as I
can burn in the CDL and the show lut without concatenation issues and all
appears as it should. It would just be handy if the comp artist had the ability
to enable/disable the input process underneath the show lut, to see the effect
of the CDL.

If anyone has any suggestions for how they do this, I'd be interested. Or,
maybe this is actually a bug, not a limitation? I'm on 10.0v4 Linux.

Thanks,
Michael