Anthony,

        I think what Joe posted is merely a piece of information about
creating hobo-language for free wireless networking. That's all what the
URL is about as far as I can understand. I think it may be
something interesting for at least some members of NYCwireless.

        Also I wonder whether "public" you meant below is the same as
"free", and what audience you are referring to. Obviously one can create a
free networking just for himself/herself but it is not "public". Or one
can create a "public" group but insisted on stringent membership
requirement so that practically it is not free for everyone or a
community.

Bon