I agree entirely. I am emailing this from the PC-Expo. Toshiba looks like
that it is going to take a position to provide fee-based wireless solution
to open space. That means anythings get into the way of anyone lookinng
from the business angle could potentially get harassed. I think
NYCwireless should look into possible mechanism to protect its members
from being harassed.

Question is: supposed one turned on the WEP and password, would that be
sufficient to fend off the legal harassment. If so, how do we do that for
NYCwireless? If not, whatelese needs to be done? Any lwayers out ther?

BON