Just thought I'd mention that I got a letter from TWC about an open wireless
network...  And asking that it be closed up or I'll have my account
suspended... It never actually says Cease & Desist- Always wanted one of
those :-) I guess I'll have to live w/ this one.

I don't know where they got the info, but I'd imagine that it'd have to be
the maps server.  My POP isn't really meant for street level access, due to
geography.. In any case, since no one else really uses it, I'm closing it
up, instead of switching ISP's...

Now-  The other side of this is that this does not affect cloud issues.. It
just means RR types can't be routing data into the main internet from the
cloud.

Oh well..

Now to contact the security guys there and tell them opps! it was only for
personal routing!

Matthew