[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Looi's message just reiterates what we in wireless have know for years..................

The big difference is that we can tell the difference between things like CSMA/CA, RTS/CTS, DCF, PCF, EDCF, NAVs, CF-ACKS, etc ... to some implementing it or just buying for the home its alphabet soup. I dunno is the bigger fear that more cheaper legacy gear in the wild will = more problems? Im also skeptical (from what ive seen playing w/ airjack/void11) that a low powered PDA carrier sense attack will cause any widespread panic. It should just be left @ "if I wanted to knock you off the network, i can with multiple techniques" but stop short of anything that reinit'ing your card can simply fix.

Jon