They said they had "nuclear capabilities" not "nuke weapons". There is a difference. Well lets say you go walking down the street and you see a gun... you pick it up you look in the chamber and it is empty. A gun with out bullets is still a weapon. All you have to do is put the bullets in. BTW I don't think the people from Alabama appreciate your comment. "You" are safe because people have gone and died to keep "you" safe. Be a little more appreciative.
get with the program and stop trying to be cute.
-=vic
----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Stearne" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "vic" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "Billy Bob" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Cienfuegos" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <nycwireless@lists.nycwireless.net>
Sent: Sunday, January 08, 2006 2:54 AM
Subject: Re: [nycwireless] govt. subsidy and broadband

On 1/7/06, vic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
We already found WMD. We found a mobile weapons laboratory almost right
away. There were no chems in it but is was there. We know he had WMD because

So what you're saying is that we invaded Iraq for an empty double-wide
trailer?  Are we invading Alabama next (no offense - Roll Tide)?

Where are the "mushroom cloud" weapons we were told they had?

WE the US GAVE WMD to Iraq to fight Iran.
Please I thirst for intelligent convo..

Prior to invasion Iraq's military FIRED on our US planes almost 50 TIMES.

And exactly 0 U.S. soldiers died because of these shots.  At this
point we could just send in UAVs to do the patrolling over the then
contained Iraq.  Since the war 2193 U.S. citizens have been killed and
16155 soldiers (including my cousin) have been permantly wounded.